NCS October 3rd Newsletter
Posted on: October 3, 2016
The October 3rd NCS Newsletter is in!
Looking to catch a great movie this week? The Weekend Sailor is a new feature documentary about the unexpected victory of the Mexican yacht Sayula II in the first crewed sailing race around the world in 1974. The most demanding sailing quest in history. The movie will play this Wednesday, October 5th at 6:30pm. CLICK HERE to purchase your tickets!
CLICK HERE or on the photo below to get the latest news from Nantucket Community Sailing! There is a lot of great information in this month's newsletter - You won't want to miss it!
- Beautiful Days Call for Fall Sailing
- Nantucket Race Week Gear - October Special
- Lost and Found - NCS Office
- 2017 Program Registration Opens February 1st
- Boats & Equipment Mailing
- Save the Date: NCS Annual Meeting
- Old Sails - Please Donate
- Going on a Winter Vacation? Bring a Burgee and WIN!
- Active Fall College Sailing Season Underway