Nantucket Community Sailing is a member-based organization.
Jetties Sailing Center Member Benefits
- Free use of NCS rental equipment, including small & large sailboats, SUP paddleboards, kayaks, and wind surfers.
- 25% off sailing lessons & Women's Sailing Clinics.
- Ability to bring a guest at no additional charge, so long as the guest shares rental equipment with member (i.e. sailboat or double kayak.)
- Eligibility for enrollment in NCS youth private or group sailing lessons, without having to pay the additional $75 youth student membership fee. *This option can be helpful for families who have children within the youth programs during the week and want to take advantage of the kayaking, windsurfing, paddle boards, etc at the Jetties Sailing Center during the weekends.
- Membership fee, less $100, is a charitable donation to NCS.
- All members are invited to attend the NCS Annual Meeting (Fall), call the office for details.
Participants must pass open sailing check-out for use of sailboats.
**Paddle Memberships are discounted and only allow for use of kayaks and paddle boards.