Jetties Sailing Center
Bathing Beach Road, Nantucket, 508-228-5358
We are closed for the 2020 Season - See you in 2021!
Hours: Monday - Friday: 10am - 5pm
*BY APPOINTMENT/RESERVATION ONLY*
The Jetties Sailing Center, located on the harbor side of Jetties Beach, offers a variety of option for water lovers of all ages and skill levels! Please note, portions of the text way below refer to our normal operations at the Jetties Sailing Center. In the Summer of 2020, we will be:
- Booking online only (not via phone, not via walk-up) - see "Book Now" above.
- Booking kayak, SUP and sailboat (420, Rhodes 19, RS Quest) rentals only. Optis may be available (call to inquire).
- Offering Private Lessons in Optis (1 small student) - and in 420s (1 bigger student), RS Quests (perfect for beginners and siblings - no more than 2 students, same household), and Rhodes 19s (perfect for 1-2 adults, same household). Lessons are $200 for 2 hours and available at 10am and 1pm (2 slots at each time.) Ages 5+. Private lessons can only be booked by emailing Emily Pelo Aswad, Assistant Program Director firstname.lastname@example.org
- Questions: Email email@example.com or beginning July 13th, call 508-228-5358
- We will only be open 10am - 5pm for rentals - Monday to Friday. We do have private lesson slots (only) 7 days/week.
Rentals: Get out on the water for an hour with one of our paddle boards, kayaks or windsurfers! Or for the more advanced sailors, we offer two hour rentals of sailboats in a variety of sized and models. Rentals are available 7 days a week.
Private Lessons and Group Classes: Whether you're an old salt or it's your first time on the water, Jetties Sailing Center has opportunities for sailors of all skill levels. We offer daily or weekly youth Water Sports classes (7-12 y/o) and an adult Women's Sailing Clinic, as well as private sailing and windsurfing lessons!
Memberships: Jetties Sailing Center members have access to equipment and discounts on classes, lessons and clinics. We offer four levels of membership. Choose the one that's right for you and start enjoying the benefits today! All membership fees (less $100)a are a charitable donation to NCS. All members are invited to attend the NCS annual meeting; please call for details.
Paddle ($250): FREE unlimited access to paddle boards and kayaks. Bring a buddy and take out a double kayak!
Adult ($450): FREE unlimited access to all water sport equipment! Bring up to 3 people on the larger sailboats! Discounts on private lessons, classes and clinics.
Family ($850): FREE unlimited access to all water sports equipment for the entire family! Discounts for the entire family on private lessons, classes and clinics.
Silver Sailor ($250): FREE unlimited access to small sailboats (Rhodes 19 or Marshal Cat 15), with a friend or NCS instructor.