A Jetties Sailing Center membership provides access to all our equipment at Jetties Beach. This includes free use of our kayaks, paddle boards, windsurfers, Sunfish, Lasers, Rhodes 19s, and the Marshall Cat 15s! Upon your first visit to the Jetties Sailing Center you will have a proficiency and safety "check-out" on the equipment that you wish to use. After you pass a proficiency and safety check-out on the equipment, you may come down and enjoy all that the Jetties Sailing Center has to offer throughout the summer!
- Rental of NCS equipment, including sailboats, wind surfers, and kayaks, upon passing your initial procedural and safety checkout
*This excludes the NCS J-105s
- One free adult lesson with Adult and Family memberships
- Discounted rates for additional adult private sailing lessons at Jetties
- Discounted rates on the Tuesday evening Women's Clinic
- Ability to bring a guest to share the same equipment
- Eligibility for enrollment in NCS youth private or group sailing lessons, without having to pay the additional $75 membership fee.
*This option can be helpful for families who have children within the youth programs during the week and want to take advantage of the kayaking, windsurfing, paddle boards, etc at the Jetties Sailing Center during the weekends.
- NCS decal
* Includes one free adult lesson, additional sailing lessons at $100
(50% off the normal adult lesson price)
- Family memberships (and Master Club/ Westmoor Members) - There is a use limit of 3 pieces of equipment for up to two hours at a time. This may be increased by the manager if the site is not busy.
- All memberships are good for a single guest. Members are welcome to bring a guest with them if they share the same equipment.
- Become a member of the Jetties Sailing Center, by completing the membership form. The Jetties Sailing Center membership fee, less $100, is a tax-deductible contribution to Nantucket Community Sailing.
- You may also purchase your membership through the NCS main office (stop by or call us at 508-228-6600), or by visiting the Jetties Sailing Center during it's summer hours of operation.