Student $250 Adult $450 Couple $600 Family $850
Friend $75 Donor $150 Sustainer $_____
Nantucket Community Sailing is a member-based organization.
Jetties Sailing Center Member Benefits
(Student, Adult, Couple, & Family Levels)
- Free use of NCS rental equipment, including small & large sailboats, SUP paddleboards, wind surfers, and kayaks.*
- Exclusive "Mornings for Members” access 10am – 12pm, Monday – Friday.
- 25% off sailing lessons & Women’s Sailing Clinics.
- Ability to bring a guest at no additional charge, so long as the guest shares rental equipment with member (i.e. sailboat or double kayak.)
- Eligibility for enrollment in NCS youth private or group sailing lessons, without having to pay the additional $75 youth student membership fee. *This option can be helpful for families who have children within the youth programs during the week and want to take advantage of the kayaking, windsurfing, paddle boards, etc at the Jetties Sailing Center during the weekends.
- A sweet NCS decal.
- Membership fee, less $100, is a charitable donation to NCS.
- All members are invited to attend the NCS Annual Meeting (Fall), call the office for details.
*NCS' J-105s and 420s are excluded. Participants must pass open sailing check-out for use of sailboats.
Friend , Donor , & Sustainer Benefits
- Your entire Friend, Donor, or Sustainer membership is considered a charitable donation to NCS. Friends and Donors receive 10% off all rentals at the Jetties Sailing Center.
- 100% of Friend, Donor, & Sustainer fees are charitable donations to NCS.
Mornings for Members
Monday – Friday
Monday - Friday
10am - 5pm
Saturday & Sun
9am - 5pm