The Jetties Sailing Center will reopen on June 24, 2017!
A Jetties Sailing Center membership provides access to our rental equipment at Jetties Beach. Each year, upon your first visit to the Jetties Sailing Center, you will have a proficiency and safety "Open Sailing Check-Out" on the equipment that you wish to use. After your check-out on the equipment, you may enjoy all that the Jetties Sailing Center has to offer throughout the summer!
Your Jetties Sailing Center Membership will include:
- Exclusive access to weekday "Mornings for Members” from 10am – 12pm Monday – Friday.
- Free use of NCS rental equipment, including sailboats (large and small), wind surfers, kayaks and paddleboards (SUPs). *This excludes the NCS J-105s and the NCS 420s. Open Sailing Check-out required in advance of use of sailboats.
- 25% off sailing lessons with Student, Adult, Couple and Family Memberships.
- 25% discount on our Tuesday evening Women's Clinic with Student, Adult, Couple and Family Memberships.
- Ability to bring a single guest at no additional charge, as long as the guest shares a single piece of equipment with the member (large or small sailboat or double kayak).
- Eligibility for enrollment in NCS youth private or group sailing lessons, without having to pay the additional $75 youth student membership fee. *This option can be helpful for families who have children within the youth programs during the week and want to take advantage of the kayaking, windsurfing, paddle boards, etc at the Jetties Sailing Center during the weekends.
- An NCS decal.
- All members are invited to attend the NCS Annual Meeting.
Please note: The Jetties Sailing Center rental site will be closed on Friday, August 12th from 12pm - 5pm and closed all day Saturday, August 13th. The site will need to be closed for the Boston Pops performance and fireworks set-up.
**Please refer to our policies on the Jetties Sailing Center Rentals Page to learn more about using equipment at our site. Members are responsible for this information **