Join NCS for a unique pilot program, Tiny Salts, for toddlers ages 2 and 3 this summer! On two dates in July, and two in August, we'll introduce your child to sailboats, kayaks, paddleboards, the seashore and more. Children must be accompanied by a caregiver - and both the child and the caregiver should plan to get wet, as we jump in and out of boats, sing sailing songs, and learn some new 'sailing' words! Capacity is limited to 12 students/toddlers. Sign up by calling our Jetties Sailing Center (508-228-5358). The class is $15 for one hour, paid upon arrival. Please email email@example.com with questions. More information:
10am – 11am, Tuesday, July 9 (Please arrive by 9:45am to check in, sign a waiver, and pay!)
10am – 11am, Thursday, July 25 (Please arrive by 9:45am to check in, sign a waiver, and pay!)
10am - 11am, Thursday, August 8 (Please arrive by 9:45am to check in, sign a waiver, and pay!)
10am - 11am, Thursday, August 15 (Please arrive by 9:45am to check in, sign a waiver, and pay!)
Where: Jetties Sailing Center, Jetties Beach
*We recommend coming early! Hit the playground at Jetties and then walk over to see us. After class, you can head over to the Sandbar Restaurant with new friends for lunch. Make a morning of it!
Ages: 2-3 years old
What to bring:
• Bathing suit (please have it on, under shorts and t-shirt is fine!)
• Closed toe shoes – that can be worn in and out of the water -- mandatory
• Towel and warm, dry clothes to change into
• Snack, water bottle (we will not stop for a snack, but in case your toddler is hungry afterwards)
• Life jacket - wearing one is mandatory. We'll provide one, but you are also welcome to bring one – either a Type III USCG-approved vest OR the USCG approved swim-aid by Body Glove.
*The Sandbar Restaurant has changing facilities and bathrooms, if-needed!*